Runaways: The Complete Collection Volume 1 - Takeshi Miyazawa, Adrian Alphona, Brian K. Vaughan

I really love Saga and Vaughan did not disappoint with Runaways.  I'm really glad I started with the whole first season though because it does start a little slow because it's really character driven which left the beginning a little slow. Once the story started rolling though it really did keep me riveted.

I loved the way the relationships played out as well as the art style and can't wait to read season 2, I wonder what the arc is going to be.

Also I read the expanded proposal in the back of the copy I had and wow the names they ended up going with were so much better than their original ideas.  Really John Stein, Leslie Dean, and Rachel Messina no thanks.

While I thought that Karolina and Molly where the most likely to be the moles I'm glad that they weren't though I wasn't totally surprised to find out that Alex was. He was played up as the least likely to be the mole to the point that I really was questioning him, also he was the only one without any real super powers so there was that too.

Also Karolina's candle for Nico.  Oh bby.

(show spoiler)